The Copy option allows users with the Flow Template Admin permission to use an existing flow template to quickly create a new flow template. This timesaving feature is especially beneficial when the new flow template will have many of the same stages and steps that are already resident in the existing flow template. Flow Template Admins can make a copy of any flow template, which includes both an active and inactive published flow template, as well as a draft flow template.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Flow Templates, Company Flow Templates, or Project Flow Templates link.
3. In the Flow Design Panel screen, click Copy Flow in the toolbar.
4. When the screen refreshes, edit the name of the template in the Flow Template Name field.
5. Edit the flow template, as needed.
- Publish Template to save and publish (activate) the copied template.
- Save Flow Template to copy the template to the Flow Template Drafts section of the screen if you are not ready to activate it.
- In the Template Saved prompt, click Yes to return to the Published Flow Templates screen, or No to remain in the Flow Design Panel screen.