You need the Flow Template Admin permission to publish a draft flow template once it has been created. Publishing a flow template activates it, allowing it to automatically run on the Contract, Company, or Project Profiles that meet the conditions for the flow. A user with the Flow Admin permission can run an active or inactive flow on an existing Profile if the populated fields in the Profile meet the conditions defined in the flow template, as well as any filters.
If you make any changes to a published flow template, you must republish the template in order to make the revised template active.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Flow Templates, Company Flow Templates, or Project Flow Templates link in the menu.
3. In the Flow Design Panel screen, click Publish Template in the toolbar.
4. (Optional) When the Published Flow Templates screen displays, verify one of the following:
- Draft template moves from the Flow Templates Draft section of the screen to the top portion of the screen and displays a "0" in its Template Version field.
- Republished template 's Template Version field has been incremented by 1.