A Scorecard Answer Profile can be edited in several ways. You can change the name of the answer profile and edit its description. You can also add, edit, and delete responses to scorecard questions, as well as update the values assigned to individual responses.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
3. In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate the profile you want to edit, and click on it to select it.
4. When the screen refreshes, you can edit:
- Basic information for the answer profile.
- Answers, including the weight assigned to the answer.
- To reorder an answer, click on it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards. You are successfully moving the answer if the message displays.
For more information, see Adding an Answer Profile.
5. Click Save.