When a user with the Additional Forms Admin permission adds an additional field to a Company, Contract, or Project Profile, they must also have the List Admin permission to add the items selections for the list.
There are six types of field lists that a user with the List Admin permission can add to an additional Contract, Company, and Project form: Combo List, Multi-select List, Linked Combo Field, Linked Multi-select Field, Tree field, and Person Field.
The Combo List, Multi-select List, Linked Combo Field, Linked Multi-select Field, Tree Field, and Person Field can also be added as an additional field in a Contract, Company, or Project Profile screen.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
The screen displays an alphabetical listing of categories. Additional forms are listed alphabetically as categories. Additional fields are listed under the categories: Company Additional Fields, Contract Additional Fields, and Project Additional Fields.
2. In the List Administration screen, scroll through Fields List section, and locate the Contract Additional Fields category.
- To add an additional field for a Company Profile, locate the Company Additional Fields category. To add an additional field for a Project Profile, locate the Project Additional Fields category.
3. Locate the field list that needs the list items and click it to select it and display the existing items in right side of the screen.
4. (Optional) Clear the Alphabetical check box to display list items in the order in which you add them, instead of alphabetical order.
5. Click Add in the toolbar to add a blank record.
6. When a New Item record displays:
- Click in the Name field and enter a name for the list item.
- (Optional) Click in the Description field and enter information that will display when a user hovers over the list item.
- (Optional) Click the Disabled check box to temporarily hide this item so that it does not display in the field list.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 to add more selections to the list.
To change the order of an item in the list, clear the Alphabetical check box, click on the list record to select it, and then drag-and-drop it upwards or downwards to a different location in the list. If you are successfully moving a list item, the prompt displays during the move.
8. Click Save.