A user with the List Admin permission can edit an item in a list in an additional form associated with a Contract, Company, or Project Profile. The List Admin can also move a list item to change its position in the list if the default alphabetical sort order is not the most appropriate ordering for the items in the list.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, locate the combo list or multi-select list by typing its name (or the first few letters of its name) into the Search field, and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. Click the list in the Fields List section to select it and display the existing list items in right side of the screen.
4. Perform any of the following edits for a list item:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change its name.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the information that displays when a user hovers over the list item.
- Select the Alphabetical check box to display the items in alphabetical order in the field list, or clear the check box to display the items in the order they appear in the program screen.
- Add another list item.
5. Change the order in which items appear in the field list:
- Clear the Alphabetical check box if it is selected.
- Click a list item record to select it.
- Drag the record upwards or downwards to the desired location, making sure the prompt is displayed.
- With the prompt still displayed, release your mouse.
6. Click Save.