You need the User Admin permission to run a User Login History Report, which identifies the users who are logging into Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus), how often they are logging in, and how much time they are spending during each login session. The report includes each user's name, their login ID, and a history of their login and log-out times. The report also shows the date and time the report was generated.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, click Login History Report in the toolbar.
3. In the Login History Report window:
- Select one of the following date ranges for the report:
- Use the default selection of Past 30 Days to run a monthly report.
- Select the Past 90 Days radio button to run a 3-month report.
- Select the Date Range radio button to set a custom timeframe for the report:
- Click in the Start Date field and use the calendar to select the start date for the report.
- Click in the End Date field and use the calendar to select the end date if the end date is not the current date.
- Make a selection in the Report Format list:
- Select PDF to download the report as a Portable Document Format file, XLS to download the report as an Excel spreadsheet, or HTML to display the report in a Report Preview window.
- Click OK.