You need the User Admin permission to run a User Report, which is a comprehensive report that lists all the active and disabled users in Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus). The report not only includes each user's name, but their login ID, user status, and the roles and functions assigned to them. The report also includes any other information captured in the User Profile, and displays the date (and time) the report was generated.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, click User Report in the toolbar.
3. In the User Report Options dialog box:
- Select PDF, XLS, or HTML in the Report Format list.
- Selecting XLS displays the report in an Excel spreadsheet, and the HTML option displays the report in a Report Preview window.
- Click OK.