You need the User Admin permission to edit a user's information in their User Profile. You can edit a User Profile by changing the user's login name, password, and user type, updating their contact information, and revising the roles and functions they have been granted in Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus).
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, locate the user whose information you want to edit, and click their user record to select it.
3. In the User Profile screen, click Edit in the toolbar.
4. When the screen refreshes, make any of the following updates:
- User Profile section - click in any field and edit the user's program information.
- Person Profile section - click in any field and edit the user's contact information.
- Person Generic Fields section - click in any field and edit the selection in an Administrator-defined list.
- Change the roles assigned to the user by selecting or clearing a check box in the Selected column for a Role Name.