Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) has a feature that allows an Administrator to quickly add a new user if the user will have the same roles and functions as an existing user. By copying the User Profile of the existing user, the functions, user roles, and the preferred date/number formats for the new user are automatically selected. You simply provide the new user's first and last name, email address, login name, and password.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link.
2. In the Users browse screen, locate the user whose profile you want to copy, and click on their user record.
3. In the User Profile screen, click Copy in the toolbar.
4. In the Copy Screen State prompt:
- Select Yes to copy the original user's Dashboard portlets.
- Select No if you want the user to set up their own Dashboard.
5. Populate the required fields for the new user.
6. (Optional) Populate the optional fields, and update the copied information, including the roles assigned to the user.
7. Click Save.