Existing users are viewed and managed from the Users screen. A user has a login and password to Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) and is able to view, capture, and/or manage program information based on their roles and functions.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, locate the user by:
- Typing their first or last name into the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Changing the default view from Active Users in the Status list to Disabled Users to locate a disabled user, or All Users to display both active and disabled users.
3. (Optional) Manage the display of information in the screen:
- Update the columns that display using the Sort/Column menu.
- Reorder and resize the columns to manage the display of information in the screen.
- Sort the data in a column by clicking (toggling) a column heading.
4. Click a user record to display their User Profile screen, where you can:
- Edit a user's information
- View a history of changes made for the user
- Copy a User Profile
- Disable/re-enable a user
- Replace a user
- Archive a user