From the Roles browse screen, you can view a list of existing user roles. When you click on a role record, the Role Profile screen displays, allowing you to view, copy, edit, and delete the role.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Roles link.
2. In the Roles screen, locate the role, and click on it to display its Role Profile screen.
- To sort the information in the Role Name or Role Description column in ascending or descending order, click (toggle) on the column heading.
- To resize a column, hover over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
3. In the Role Profile screen, you can view the permission types granted to the role, as well as the groups, additional forms, and document types that the role can access. You can also edit the information for a user role, copy the role, delete the role, and view a history of the changes made to the role.