The scorecards that have been added to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile are stored in the Scorecards screen, which is linked to the Profile. This screen displays both completed and pending scorecards, and also provides the current rating for the contract, company, or project as a percentage (0-100%). You can locate a scorecard in this screen or by running a search query.
Pending scorecards have no value in the Score field, while a scorecard that has been completed by at least one person displays a value in the field.
2. In the Links section of the Profile screen, click the Scorecards link.
3. In the Scorecards screen, locate a scorecard by scrolling through the list, or clicking on the Name, Description, or Score header to change the sort order of the information.
4. Click a scorecard record to display its Profile screen.
A search query to locate all company, contract, or project scorecards with a calculated score is shown below.
1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Search Query link in the menu.
2. In the Query Info view of the screen, click New in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes, set one of the following hierarchies in the Result Type list to search for a company, contract, or project scorecard:
- Click in the list to display the hierarchy, and click the Company folder.
- Click in the list to display the hierarchy, and click the icon to the left of the Company folder.
- Scroll past the alphabetical listing of fields in the Company Profile, and click the Contract folder.
- Click in the list to display the hierarchy, and click the Project folder.
4. In the Criteria section, set the search hierarchy for the company, contract, or project scorecard in the field list:
Instructions for setting the hierarchy for a contract scorecard are provided since it is the most complicated. The same principle applies to setting the hierarchy for a company and project scorecard.
- Company→Object Scorecard→Calculated Score
- Company→Contract→Object Scorecard→Calculated Score
- Click in the field list to display the hierarchy, and click the icon to the left of the Company folder.
- Scroll past the alphabetical listing of fields in the Company Profile, and click the icon to the left of the Contract folder.
- Scroll past the alphabetical listing of fields in the Contract Profile, and click the icon to the left of the Object Scorecard folder.
- Click the Calculated Score sub-folder.
- Project→Object Scorecard→Calculated Score
5. In the Criteria section, define the operator and value(s) for the search:
- Select Less Than in the inclusion list.
- Enter 100 in the value list to search for scorecards that received a rating that was less than 100%.
- Click to add another criteria set that will identify scorecards that received a 100% rating.
- In the second criteria set:
- Set up another Company→Contract→Object Scorecard→Calculated Score hierarchy in the field list.
- Select Equals in the inclusion list.
- Enter 100 in the value list.
You can also search for a scorecard using the date it was first available for completion (Scorecard Start Date).
6. Click Execute in the toolbar to run the query.
7. When the Results view of the screen displays, click a search record to display its Company, Contract, or Project Profile.
8. In the Links section of the Profile, click the Scorecards link.