If you receive an email request to complete a flow step, you can reassign your responsibility to complete the the step by forwarding the email to a person who is qualified to complete the step. A qualified person may be a program user, a company contact, or an external person. Alternatively, you can reply to the person who manually started the flow, or caused the flow to run by creating the Contract, Company or Project Profile that auto-launched the flow and generated the email message.
1. In the Flow Action Required email message that you receive for a flow step, click the Go To Contract link.
Clicking the link in the email message directs you to the Conga Contracts Login screen. Once you log in, you are immediately directed to the Contract Profile screen.
2. In the Contract Profile screen, click for the flow step.
3. Using the Address Book, select the person who should complete the flow step.
- Click on a person's record to select them, and display their name in the Selected field.
- To quickly locate a person, enter the first few letters of their first or last name in the Search field and click . Click to clear the filter.
- Click Submit.
The person selected will receive a Flow Action Required email message with a Go To Contract link. Once they log in to Conga Contracts, they can complete the step or reassign it to another user.