A flow step that allows an email message to be sent directly from the step is a communication, or messaging step. The email message can be sent to any person listed in the Address Book. After the message is sent, the step must be completed in Conga Contracts.
In the email message from Conga Contracts:
1. Click the Go To Contract, Go To Company, or Go To Project link.
2. (Optional) Review the completed steps:
- Action step is displayed in grayed out text.
- Approval step is displayed as Approval when it has been approved, and Approval when it has been declined.
- Hover over the icon to display notes provided by the user who completed the step.
- Hover over the icon to display a description of the approval step.
If no steps are displayed, click on the Stage header, which is a toggle bar to hide/display the steps in the stage.
3. In the Profile screen, click .
4. In the Messaging window, compose and send the message.
5. In the Profile screen, click to complete the step.
- (Optional) Click to skip the step.
From the Active Workflow Items portlet in your Dashboard:
1. Click the My Flow Steps tab, and locate the step you want to complete.
2. Click on the step to display the Profile screen for the flow.
3. Follow Steps 2-5 above in Email Message.