You can edit a event by updating the date on which it is scheduled to occur, changing the lead time between the event date and the date on which email notifications are sent for the event, changing the frequency of the event, designating a different person as the event owner, updating the list of people who are notified about the event, and adding/removing a reminder for the event.
There are two types of events that can be edited:
- Event for a contract's original expiration date
- Event for a contract or company created from its Profile
Event for a Contract's Original Expiration Date
1. Locate the Contract Profile with the expiration date event that needs to be edited.
2. Click Edit Contract in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes, click in the Original Exp Date field in the Term and Renewal section.
4. In the Original Exp Date window:
- Update the information in the fields and lists, as needed.
- To delete the event, clear the Create Event check box.
- Click OK.
5. Click Save in the toolbar of the Contract Profile screen.
Event for a Company or Contract
2. In the Links section of the screen, click the Events link.
3. In the Events screen, locate the event, and click it to select it.
5. When the screen refreshes, update the information in the fields and lists, as needed.
6. Click Save.