The Multi-Print option allows you to simultaneously print all of your global documents. This is a time-saving feature since you no longer have to open and print each document separately.
The Multi-Print feature combines all selected document types (MS Word document, PDF document, and Excel spreadsheet) into a single PDF file.
1. Click My Place in the Navigation Toolbar to display the menu, and then click the Global Documents link.
2. In the Global Documents screen, click Multi-Print in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes, click inside the check box of each document you want to print.
- To select all documents, click in the check box that is in line with the column headings.
4. Click Preview in the toolbar. When the Progress Bar disappears, click the download prompt, or follow the onscreen instructions for the prompt based on the browser you are using:
- PDF tab (Chrome) - Click the tab to open a new browser window and display the selected documents as a PDF document.
- Open or Save bar (Internet Explorer) - Click the Open button to open the file in Adobe Reader (or Acrobat), or click the Save → Open Folder buttons to open a Download window where you can navigate to the location where you want to save the file.
- Opening window (Firefox) - Click OK to open the file in Adobe Reader (or Acrobat), or select the Save radio button to open a window where you can rename the file and navigate to the location where you want to save it. Click OK.