The History screen in a Contract Profile contains a True-Up History view that tracks the start and completion date/time for a true-up session. The history of a true-up session also records the original and updated value for any field in the Contract/Company Profile that was updated during True-Up.
1. Open the Contract Profile whose true-up history you want to review.
2. Click the History link in the Links section of the screen.
3. In the History screen, click the True-Up History tab.
4. When the screen refreshes:
- Identify the records between the Completed True-Up session record and the Started True-Up session record to locate the fields that were updated during the session.
- Review the change to a field by comparing the information in its Updated Value column to that in the Original Value column.
5. (Optional) Customize the screen display:
- Change the fields that display by hovering over a column heading until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order by clicking (toggling) on the column heading.
- Resize a column by hovering over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
- Move a column to a different location in the browse screen by clicking on the column heading and dragging it to the left or right, dropping it in the desired location. When the icon displays, you are successfully moving the column.
6. Click any link or button to exit the History screen.