The History screen in a Contract Profile contains a Work Log view that displays a work record whenever a user creates or edits an event, sends a message, captures or edits an additional form, or adds a workflow or document package to the profile. A work record is also created when a user downloads or edits a document; starts, edits, or completes a workflow step; completes a workflow or task; submits a document package for electronic signature; or closes a document package.
1. Open the Contract Profile whose history you want to review.
2. Click the History link in the Links section of the screen.
3. In the History screen, click the Work Log History tab.
4. When the screen refreshes:
- Review all the activities that users have performed for the Contract Profile.
- (Optional) Filter the activities by clicking on selected items in the Log Level list to clear them.
- Viewed Record - removes users who have viewed the Contract Profile.
- Created Record - removes documents, events, additional forms, tasks, messages, document packages, and workflows that have been created.
- Edited Record or Deleted Record - removes documents, events, additional forms, tasks, messages, document packages, and workflows that have been edited or deleted.
- Downloaded Records - removes documents that have been downloaded from the Contract Profile.
- Completed Workflows - removes workflows that have been completed.
- Started Workflow Step or Completed Workflow Step - removes workflow steps that have been started or completed.
- Completed Tasks - removes tasks that have been completed.
- Document Package Signatures Complete - removes document packages that were submitted for electronic signature.
- Document Package Signed - removes document packages that are closed.
- (Optional) Click on any workflow, event, document, task, message, or document package link to be directed to the program screen.
5. (Optional) Customize the screen display:
- Change the fields that display by hovering over a column heading until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order by clicking (toggling) on the column heading.
- Resize a column by hovering over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
- Move a column to a different location in the browse screen by clicking on the column heading and dragging it to the left or right, dropping it in the desired location. When the icon displays, you are successfully moving the column.
6. Click any link or button to exit the History screen.