Conga Contracts customers who use the native version of DocuSign can electronically sign the final version of a contract in Conga Contracts once the document has been submitted for electronic signature. A program user who is designated as a signatory on a contract receives an email message with a link to Conga Contracts, while an external party or company contact without Conga Contracts credentials receives an email message with a link to the the DocuSign cloud.
Conga Contracts customers who use DocuSign Native must have credentials (login name and password) for a DocuSign account in order to electronically sign a document in Conga Contracts. Initially, each program user who wants to provide their eSignature in Conga Contracts must enter their company's DocuSign credentials. Afterwards, the user is able to bypass the DocuSign login and is immediately directed to the eSignature Portal in Conga Contracts.
1. Click the link in the email message requesting your eSignature to display the Conga Contracts Login screen.
2. After logging in, ensure you are in the Submitted view of the Document Package.
3. Locate your name, and click the icon for your Signer record.
Steps 4-7 are performed the first time you attempt to sign a document electronically in Conga Contracts.
4. (Optional) In the DocuSign log in prompt:
- Enter the email address for your company's DocuSign account, and click CONTINUE.
- Enter the password, and click LOG IN.
5. (Optional) In the DocuSign permission prompt, click ACCEPT.
6. (Optional) When the DocuSign OAuth Configuration Complete confirmation prompt displays in a new browser window, acknowledge the prompt, and then close the browser window.
7. (Optional) Return to the Submitted view of the Document Packages screen in Conga Contracts, and click the icon again.
8. In the eSignature Portal:
- Click START to jump to the location where your signature, or other input, is required in the document.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to provide the requested information.
- Click FINISH to complete the electronic signing process.
9. (Optional) Click OTHER ACTIONS to display a menu with alternative options to signing the document.