The document packages associated with a contract are viewed and managed in the Document Packages browse screen. The browse screen contains six tabs:
- Current - your current/active document packages.
- Checked Out – documents that you have "checked out" for review or revision.
- Submitted – documents that you have submitted for electronic signature, along with the status of the signing ceremony for each signatory.
- Completed – document packages that you have completed.
- All Packages – document packages created by all users, both active and completed.
- All Completed – document packages that have been completed by all users.
The Document Packages screen can be launched from three different locations: Document Packages/eSignature Packages portlets, My Place menu (as shown above), and Contract Profile.
In the browse screen, you can perform the following tasks by clicking on the appropriate icon or button:
You can also perform several of the tasks from the Document Package Profile screen.