If you do not have a Portal account, you must create one. A Portal account is needed for those who are participating in a Conga Contracts activity, such as negotiating a contract, signing a document electronically, or registering as a supplier, but do not have login credentials to the program.
1. Copy and paste the URL, which was provide to you by a Conga Contracts representative, into a browser window.
2. In the Portal Login screen, click the I need to register radio button.
If you already have Portal credentials, enter the email address that was used to notify you of the Portal invitation in the Email Address field, provide your Portal password in the Password field, and click Login.
3. When the Conga Contracts Login screen displays, select the I need to register radio button.
4. In the Register screen, enter your user information, including:
- Email Address - enter the email address used in your Portal Invitation.
- Password - use a password that is at least 8 characters long and contains at least one uppercase character (A-Z) and one lowercase character (a-z). Passwords must also contain one number (0-9) OR one symbol [!@#$%^&*()].
5. In the Portal Settings section, clear the check box if you do not want to receive an email for the following:
- Send Check-in Notifications - a document package, eSignature package, or supplier registration document has been checked back into the Portal.
- Send Check-out Notifications - a document package, eSignature package, or supplier registration document has been checked out of the Portal.
- Send Document Completed Notifications - a document package, Signature package, or supplier registration document has been completed in the Portal.
6. Click Register.
You will be redirected to the Login screen where you will enter your email address and password so that you can participate in the document package, electronic signing process, or supplier registration.