When you add a company to Conga Contracts, you create a Company Profile that stores basic information and can house all of the company's contracts. The Company Profile provides links to program screens where you can store additional company information, upload documents, and perform company-related tasks.
Before adding new company, ensure the company does not already exist by searching for the company name in the All Companies browse screen.
1. Click Companies in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the New Company link in the menu.
2. In the New Company Entry screen, populate the required fields and lists:
- Company Name
- Company Group
Other fields may be required if your Administrator made them mandatory. The Company Profile is automatically assigned a system-generated number, which may be editable.
3. (Optional) Populate the remaining fields in the top portion of the screen, as well as the fields and lists in the Address Information and Description sections.
- Click for a field to display a Quick Tip if you need help populating the field.
- Enter both the area code and phone number, such as 407-745-3070, for the Phone Number and Fax Number fields.
- A Phone Number Entry window displays if you do not use the correct format when entering the number. The window allows you to enter an extension number and a country code for international phone/fax numbers.
4. Expand the Company Additional Fields section, and populate any required fields.
5. (Optional) Populate the remaining fields and lists in the Company Additional Fields section.
6. Click Save.