You need the Advanced Reporting permission to apply sorting to an Advanced Report if you want the data in one or more fields displayed in alphabetical or numerical order to enhance the report's usability.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
An advanced report is displayed under a Report Group: Advanced Report header. Expand/collapse a report group using the and icons.
3. In the report layout screen, click Configure Sorting in the toolbar to display a Configure Sorting window.
4. In the Configure Sorting window:
- Click Main Report in the Report Section to display a list of the fields in the main report that can be sorted.
- Click a field in the list in the Add Fields section to add it to the Order Fields section.
- Click to remove a field from the sort order.
- (Optional) Use the and arrows to change the sort priority for the fields selected.
- (Optional) Click a sub-report in the Report Section to display a list of sub-report fields that can be sorted, and repeat the steps above.
- Click to close the window.
5. Click Save.
6. (Optional) Generate the report.