You need the Advanced Reporting permission to add one or more horizontal lines to an Advanced Report to separate the data. However, horizontal lines can only be inserted into the Detail (data) section of the report; they cannot be used in any of the headers or footers.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
An advanced report is displayed under a Report Group: Advanced Report header. Expand/collapse a report group using the and icons.
3. In the report layout screen, click Add Horizontal Line in the toolbar to add a horizontal divider line in the Detail section of the screen.
4. Click the divider line to select it, and then drag-and-drop the line to the desired location in the section.
- Remove a line by right-clicking it to display the button, and then click the button. Remove a Group By section or a sub-group from the report layout by clicking its icon.
5. Click Save.
6. (Optional) Generate the report.