You can share a search query that you have created and saved with other program users by designating the saved search as a global search. Other users can then access the search by loading it and running it so that it is saved as one of their recent searches.
1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Search Query link in the menu.
2. In Query Info view of the screen, click Load in the toolbar.
3. In the Query Selection window:
- Locate the search query you want to share, and click on it to select it.
- Click its Global check box.
- Click OK.