1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Search Query link in the menu.
2. In the Query Info view of the screen, locate the search query you want to run:
- If the query is listed in the Recent Searches section of the screen, click on it.
- If the query is not listed, click Load in the toolbar.
- In the Query Selection prompt, click on the query to select it, and click OK.
3. In the Results view of the screen, review the search results.
4. (Optional) Customize the display of the search results:
- Hover over a column heading until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order by clicking (toggling) on the column heading.
- Resize a column by hovering over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
- Move a column to a different location in the Results screen by clicking on the column heading and dragging it to the left or right, dropping it in the desired location. When the icon displays, you are successfully moving the column.
5. (Optional) Export the data in the Results screen:
- Click Export to Excel to generate an Excel spreadsheet showing the information displayed in the screen.
- Click Bulk Download Documents to export the results to a zip file that is downloaded to your PC. Open the zip file to extract the individual documents.
- Click Run Advanced Report to run an advanced report for the search results.
6. (Optional) Save the search query for future use:
- Click Save Query in the toolbar.
- In the Save Search Query prompt:
- Enter a name for the search in the Filter Name field.
- Enter a comprehensive description of the search in the Description field.
- Click Save.