You need the BI Tool permission to duplicate a dashboard, whether it is a dashboard you created or one that was shared with you. Duplicating a dashboard allows you to quickly create a new dashboard that has many of the same elements as an existing dashboard, and then edit it to meet your specific needs.
If your edits to the duplicated dashboard include adding/removing any of the original fields in the dashboard's analysis or visual analysis, any chart or table will automatically be removed. Therefore, it is recommended you use the chart or table in the original dashboard as a model to create a new chart/table for your duplicated dashboard.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the screen named for the dashboard, click , located to the right of the dashboard name, and click Duplicate.
4. Click OK in the confirmation prompt, and then click OK in the Done prompt.
5. Click to return to the Home screen, and click the My Items links.
6. Locate the duplicated dashboard, which displays as a link at the top of the list with the name: Copy of [Dashboard Name] and contains a icon.
7. (Optional) Click on the dashboard link to display it, and then edit the dashboard to customize it.