The Dashboard screen in the BI Toolbox can be configured to display between one and four charts and/or tables per row. The default display is three (3) per row, but the default can be changed for each tab, or view, in the Dashboard.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the screen named for the dashboard:
- Click on the tab whose layout you want to change to activate it.
The active tab displays the icon.
- Click the tab's icon, and select Change Layout in the menu.
- In the Tab Layout prompt, change the default option in the Number of Panel Columns list, and click Done.