The Search Query portlet allows you to run any of the searches that you have already created and saved using the Search Query function from the Dashboard. Once you run the query, the search results remain in the Search Query portlet until you run another query. However, you can run and store multiple search queries in the Dashboard by opening additional Search Query portlets.
1. In the Dashboard, click .
2. In the Add Portlet window, scroll down to Search Query, and click its button.
3. Populate the portlet by running a saved Search Query.
- In the Search Query header, click .
- In the Query Selection window, locate the search query you want to run in the portlet, and click on it to select it.
- Click OK.
4. (Optional) Manage the fields that display in the portlet.
5. (Optional) Reposition and resize the portlet.