The people you can search for include other program users, company people (contacts at the companies stored in Conga Contracts), and external people (people who are not program users or company contacts, but participate in Conga Contracts tasks and events using the Portal or eSignature cloud, such as lawyers). Your Address Book is comprised of the program users, company people, and external people that you can message, and assign to tasks and events.
1. Click My Place in the Navigation Toolbar to display the menu, and then click the People link.
2. (Optional) In the Person Browse screen, filter the category list by changing the default view from All People to Company People, External People, or Users.
3. (Optional) Hover over the Search label until it turns blue , and then click on it to display a list of searchable fields. Click in the check box to the left of the fields you want to search.
4. In the Search field, enter the first few letters of the person's first or last name, and click . To clear the filter, click .
You can also search for a person using any of the other fields in the list.
5. (Optional) Click on the person's icon to to display a history screen showing the date the person was added to Conga Contracts and any changes made to their Person Profile.
6. Click on the person's record to display their Person Profile.
7. (Optional) Manage the display of information in the screen: