Once a user with the List Admin permission creates an event alert template, the Copy feature can be used to quickly create a new template if much of the same information will be used in the new template.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Event Alert Templates link in the menu.
2. In the Event Alert Templates browse screen, locate the template you want to copy, and click it to select it.
3. In the Event Template screen, click Edit in the toolbar.
4. In the Event Template Edit screen, select the template you want to copy in the Copy From list.
5. In the Template Data section of the screen, make the necessary updates:
- Template Name field - change the name of the template by providing a concise and descriptive name that will ensure users select the correct template when creating an event or adding an event alert for a contract's original expiration date.
- (Optional) Event Description field - update the description of the template.
- (Optional) Event Notification field - update any actions that need to be taken by the event owner or other recipients of the email message, as well as any additional information about the event.
The information in the Event Description and Event Notification fields displays in the Event Info section of the email message that is sent to the event owner and all the recipients designated by the user who creates the event alert.
- (Optional) Event Reminder field (works in conjunction with Remind Days field) - change the reminder email message for the event, which will be sent to the event owner and/or other recipients if the event is not completed (or closed) by the Reminder Date.
- Reminder Date = Event Date – Number of Reminder Days (number of days in the Reminder Days field when creating an event).
- (Optional) Warn Days field - change the number of days prior to the event date that you want Conga Contracts to send an email message to recipients, notifying them of the event.
This date is known as the Notification Date. Notification Date = Event Date - Number of Warn Days (number of days in the Warn Days field when creating an event).
- (Optional) Remind Days field (works in conjunction with Event Reminder field) - change the number of days prior to the event date that you want a reminder email message sent to recipients.
6. Click Save.