A user with the Global Translate Admin and List Admin permissions can edit an existing translation for a list item to correct an error or if the name of a list item changes.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter global in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Global Translations (1 Item) category.
4. In the Global Translations category, click the Global Translations list to display the list items available for translation, along with their translations, in the right side of the screen.
5. In the Locale list, select the language for the list item translation you want to edit.
6. In the Discovered column, locate the list item whose translation you want to edit, and click in its Translated field to activate it.
7. Enter (or paste) the corrected translation for the list item.
8. Click Save.