A user with the List Admin permission can edit an item in a Clause Security list by changing its name or description, or changing the order in which it displays in the list. A List Admin can also disable a list item so that it is temporarily removed as an option in the list when a Clause Admin adds a clause or a Role Admin adds a user role. A List Amin can permanently delete a list item if it is no longer needed, as long as it is not currently being used by a clause or user role.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter clause in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Clause Library (3 Items) category.
4. In the Clause Library category, click the Clause Security list to display the existing items in the right side of the screen.
5. Locate the list item you want to edit, and perform any of the following edits:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change its name.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the information that displays when a user hovers over the list item.
- Use the and reorder icons to change the order in which the list item appears in the Clause Security list in the Clause Profile or Role Profile screen.
- Add another item selection to the Clause Security list.
6. Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the Clause Security list when adding a clause or user role.
7. Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.