A user with the List Admin permission can edit an item in the relationship type list, which is used to record the connection between two companies. The List Admin can also move a list item to change its position in the list if the default alphabetical sort order is not the most appropriate ordering for the items in the list.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter relationship in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Relationship (1 Item) category.
4. In the Relationship category, click the Company Relationships list to display the existing relationship types in the right side of the screen.
5. Perform any of the following edits for a relationship type list item:
- Click in the Relationship field and type over the existing text to change its name.
Changing the name of a relationship will also change its name in the Related Relationship list.
- Select a different option in the Related Relationship list.
- Select the Alphabetical check box to display the items in alphabetical order in the field list, or clear the check box to display the items in the order in which they were entered.
- Add another item to the list.
6. Change the order in which items appear in the relationship list:
- Clear the Alphabetical check box if it is selected.
- Click a list item record to select it.
- Drag the record upwards or downwards to the desired location, making sure the prompt is displayed.
- With the prompt still displayed, release your mouse.
7. Click Save.