A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Functions multi-select list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a user adds a company contact, external person, or program user. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, type people into the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the People (2 Items) category.
If People Fields 1-5 display in the results, these additional fields have not been renamed for use in the User Profile, and list items have not been added. Once these tasks are completed, the People Fields will not display in the People category, but can be located by entering person in the Search field.
4. In the People category, click People Functions to display the existing functions in the right side of the screen.5. Disable a function (and its sub-functions) by selecting its Disabled check box.
- To disable a single sub-function, click the function's icon to display its sub-functions. Locate the sub-function, and select its Disabled check box.
6. Delete a function (and its sub-functions) by right-clicking the function's icon, and selecting Delete in the Add/Delete menu. In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
- To delete a single sub-function, click the function's icon to display its sub-functions. Locate the sub-function, right-click its icon to display an Add/Delete menu, and select Delete. In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
7. Click Save.