A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in an additional field list in a Contract, Company, or Project Profile screen so that it no longer appears in the list. The List Admin can permanently delete the list item if it is no longer needed.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, scroll through the categories in the Fields List section, and locate the Contract Additional Fields category.
- To edit an additional field for a Company Profile, locate the Company Additional Fields category. To edit an additional field for a Project Profile, locate the Project Additional Fields category.
3. In the Additional Fields category, locate the field list with the item selection you want to disable or delete.
4. Click the list to select it and display its existing items in right side of the screen.
- Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the field list in the Company, Contract, or Project Profile screen.
- Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.
5. Click Save.