A user with the List Admin permission can edit a contract responsibility by changing its name and the function(s) and user type(s) assigned to the responsibility. The List Admin can also grant or deny the eSignature role so that only those with a specific contract responsibility have the authority to sign a document during the eSignature process. The List Admin can temporarily disable a contract responsibility if it will be needed again in the future, or permanently delete it.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter contract in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Contract (7 Items) category.
4. In the Contract category, click the Contract Responsibilities option to display the Contract Responsibilities, Person Functions, and Person Type sections in the right side of the screen.
5. In the Contract Responsibilities section, locate the responsibility you want to update, and click it to select it. Perform one or more of the following:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change the name the responsibility in the Contract Profile screen.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the description.
- Change the selection in the eSignature Role list to grant or deny the person with this contract responsibility the authority to sign a contract document when the eSignature Package Wizard is run.
- Select Sign to grant the authority, or - (blank) to deny it.
- Update the functions that a person must have to hold the contract responsibility in the Person Functions section by selecting or clearing check boxes.
- Update the user types that can hold the contract responsibility in the Person Types section by selecting or clearing check boxes.
- Select or clear the Required check box to make this responsibility a required or optional field in all Contract Profile screens.
- Select or clear the Disabled check box to make the contract responsibility unavailable or available in the Add Responsibility list in the Contract Profile screen.
- Click to permanently delete the contract responsibility, and select Yes in the Remove Person prompt.
6. Click Save.