A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in a list in the Company Profile screen so that it is temporarily removed as an option, or permanently delete it if it is no longer needed.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
2. In the List Administration screen, enter company in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Company (7 Items) category.
4. In the Company category, locate the list with the item selection you want to to disable or delete.
5. Click the list to display its existing items in right side of the screen.
- Locate the list item you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the list item in the field list in the Company Profile screen.
- Locate the list item you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.
6. Click Save.