You need the User Admin permission to add a new user by making a copy of an existing User Profile, and then modifying the information. This option is useful if a new user will have the same roles and functions as an existing user.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link in the menu.
2. In the Users screen, locate the user whose profile you want to copy, and click their user record to select it.
3. In the User Profile screen, click Copy in the toolbar.
4. In the Copy Screen State prompt:
- Select Yes to copy the original user's Dashboard portlets.
- Select No if you want the user to set up their own Dashboard.
5. Populate the required fields for the new user.
6. (Optional) Populate the optional fields, and update the copied information, including the roles and functions assigned to the user.
7. Click Save.