Conga Contracts provides an online help system, which directly links you to the Conga Contracts support site where you can access the topics in both the User Guide and Administrator Guide. The User Guide contains basic program information and step-by-step instructions for the several tasks that can be accomplished in Conga Contracts. The Administrator Guide contains security-related tasks and program configurations that must be performed before Conga Contracts is ready for use.
Context-sensitive help is also provided for the Company Profile and Contract Profile, and the screens linked to each Profile.
1. Click on your name in the Navigation Toolbar to display a drop-down menu.
2. From the Dashboard, click to be directed to the Conga Contracts support page at https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Conga Contracts, which contains links to all the help topics in both the User Guide and Administrator Guide.
3. Click Help in the toolbar of a Company or Contract Profile to display a menu with options that directly link you to the help topics for the option selected. Context-sensitive help is available for:
- Company Profile
- Click on a menu option to access the help topics for the screens linked to the Profile: Documents, Tasks, Events, Messaging, People, Locations, History, and Additional Forms.
- Contract Profile
- Click on a menu option to access the help topics for the screens linked to the Profile: Contract Family, Documents, Tasks, Events, Payments, Messaging, People, Addresses, History, and Additional Forms.