Administrators can control user access to the data in Conga Contracts by creating different Company, Contract, and Project groups, and then assigning the appropriate Company, Contract, and Project Profiles to one of these special groups. Security permissions can then be applied to a user role by allowing/restricting access to these Company, Contract, and Project groups, thereby allowing/denying the users holding this role access to the individual Contract, Company, and Project Profiles assigned to these special groups. In addition, access to the additional forms created by Administrators can also be controlled using this Role Security feature.
In the example below, the Power User role has full access to all the Company Profiles, except those in the Restricted company group.
The possible permissions are:
- Full - user can view and edit the Company Profiles for companies in this group.
- Viewable - user can only view the information in the Company Profiles for companies in this group.
- Create - user can create (add) information to the Company Profiles for companies in this group, such as creating events, adding people, tasks, company relationships, as well as additional forms, locations, and company names.
- Modify - user can edit the basic information in the Company Profiles for companies in this group, including the stored information for Events, Messages, Locations, People, Relationships, Tasks, Scorecards, Additional Forms, Additional Names, and Locations
- Documents - user can view and download documents stored in the Company Profiles for companies in this group
- Document Upload - user can upload documents to the Company Profile.
These same permissions can be set for Contract Groups, Project Groups, and Additional Forms. Contract Groups, however, also has a Run eSignature Wizard permission.