What is Conga Contracts?
Conga Contracts streamlines and accelerates contract negotiations so you can close deals faster — all without leaving Salesforce. With it you can send contracts directly from Salesforce, compare versions, sync data back to Salesforce, and keep a complete contract history.
- Accelerates the contract negotiation process
- Minimizes slowdowns
- Is a cost effective contract management solution
Built for Salesforce Lightning (but compatible with Classic), Conga Contracts allows users to track and compare document changes without use of a heavier Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) application. Making Salesforce your central repository also creates an audit trail with visibility and a streamlined negotiation process.
How Does It Work?
Below is the Conga Contracts end-user process.
- Add clauses from the Salesforce CPQ or Conga Composer Clause Library.
- Generate document using Salesforce CPQ or Conga Composer.
- Send for Negotiation using Microsoft Word.
- Negotiate document via email using Microsoft Word.
- When negotiation is complete, reconcile data by syncing back to Salesforce.
- Deliver final document according to the specified delivery method (e.g. eSignature).
Ideal Use Cases
Conga Contracts is ideal for many common sales and contract situations, such as:
- Work Orders
- Statements of Work
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Master Service Agreements (MSA)
- Terms and Conditions
- Payment Terms
- Service License Agreements (SLA)