You will typically need two Conga Composer buttons as part of your Conga Contracts process; one to create the initial document for negotiation and another to execute the final document.
The process works like this:
- The first Composer button allows users to generate a document and send for negotiation.
- Counter-party returns document via email with markup.
- User reviews changes. If accepted, user moves on to Step 4 below; if not, user emails the document back with additional markup.
- When negotiation is complete, user syncs data into Salesforce using True-upTM.
- The final version of the document is executed using a second Composer button. It is typically sent for eSignature.
For information on how to create these Composer buttons, see: