You can upgrade to the latest version of Composer whenever you are ready.
Before you begin:
- Do not uninstall any versions of Composer.
- For Salesforce Lightning users, you must re-build your solution with the solution manager for them to be Lightning compatible.
- If you are using Conga Batch, you will receive an email reminding you to update your security token.
To upgrade to the latest version:
- Open the App Launcher in Salesforce.
- In the search bar, type Composer. Select Conga Composer under All Apps.
- Click Get it Now.
See Differences between Conga Composer versions to learn how to check what version of Composer you are on.
You can see a list of the latest versions of Composer in the Release notes.