Conga cannot provision your licenses unless you install Composer. You must install in order for your subscription to be provisioned. If you are holding off on installation for any reason, the best practice would be for you to submit a case when you install to ensure timely provisioning.
What do I have access to when I first install Composer?
- All new Composer License installs in Production Orgs are provisioned as a 30-day trial with access for 10 Users.
- All new Composer License installs in Sandboxes are provisioned as a 30-day trial with a Site License and access for all Users with access to the Sandbox.
My sandbox license has expired, how do I extend it?
- You can submit a case to have your sandbox co-termed with your subscription. If you are a Conga Communities User, then please submit the case through Conga Communities.
- If you are an Administrator in your org, then please submit a case to request a Conga Communities license.
- It is a best practice to submit extension cases when you refresh your sandboxes, as all Sandbox refreshes come with 30-day trials.
Why does my Sandbox have an expiration countdown, but my Production Org doesn’t?
- All Sandbox Orgs are provisioned as trial licenses. Your Production org is provisioned per your subscription term, and only displays the expiration date 14 days prior to expiration.
- You can always submit a case to have your Sandbox co-termed with your subscription.
I just installed Composer and only see 10 licenses but I purchased more than that, help!
- When you install, you are allotted 10 licenses initially for a 30-day trial period. If you are waiting on your additional licenses, then the fastest way to ensure that all of your licenses are provisioned is to submit a case.
I don’t see “Manage Licenses” in my Sandbox, like I do in Production. Why?
- We do not enable License Management Application (LMA) in Sandboxes unless you ask specifically. You have an unlimited Site License in all sandboxes. This means that you do not have to a assign a Salesforce user a license for Composer.
- If you want this enabled, remember to add all of the users who need access. You can submit a case on the support page and request LMA be turned on.
How do I enabled License Management Application in my Org?
- License Management Application is a Salesforce Application that allows you to manage licenses in your Installed Packages.
- LMA is disabled by default in Sandboxes for all Conga Products.
- If you are unable to Manage Licenses, that probably means that LMA is not enabled.
- The danger is that you may end up with more people using Composer than you are licensed for, and could incur overages.
- If you want to turn on License Management, and enable your ability to Assign Licenses, that means none of your Salesforce users will be able to use Composer until you assign licenses.
- Please submit a Case to coordinate enabling LMA you, so that you can go in and assign your licenses then. (Assign User Licenses)
How do I assign users licenses?
- Please click here for instructions: Assign User Licenses.
I just renewed but I am still seeing an expiration warning.
- If you have signed your renewal order form, and your expiration warning is less than 2 weeks away, please submit a case.
I just refreshed my Sandbox but I am not seeing Conga Batch and Conga Trigger enabled, even though I purchased these products.
- Please submit a case and the Provisioning team will enable these products.
- As a best practice, you can follow these instructions about Preparing Conga Composer Settings for use in a Sandbox to prevent needing to submit a case.
Does Conga use License Keys?
- Conga does not use license keys. All new installs for Conga Sign, Conga Contracts for Salesforce, Conga Grid will be assigned with 5 Trial licenses for 15 days. All new Composer installs will come with 10 licenses for 30 days.
- All products can be downloaded via the Salesforce AppExchange. Exceptions to this are Conga Orchestrate, and Conga Contracts (off platform), and Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
- Here is a link to the Conga Installation Links.
- Conga Orchestrate, Conga Contracts, and Conga Contracts for Salesforce will be installed by your Conga Professional Services team member as part of your Professional Services engagement. (If this does not apply to you, then please contact your Conga account representative.)