Data Gathering Parameter
Parameter Value: [ID]
Retrieves the contents of the specified report (identified by its 15-character Salesforce Id) and makes the report contents available through a dataset as seen on the Template Builder window.
You may include up to 50 Report ID values in a Conga Composer URL, thus making 50 reports accessible in a single merge operation. Conga Composer will retrieve a report that contains a maximum of 2,500 rows.
* Requires: The 15-character Salesforce ID of a Report. May optionally include filter criteria.
An optional report alias may precede the report ID.
- Enclose the alias in square brackets
- Minimum 2 characters, maximum 20
- Alphanumeric characters only
- Reserved sheet names may not be used (Master, Org, etc.)
- The alias must be unique within the button URL
(Report with Alias)
(Report with Two Aliases)