Data Gathering Parameter
Parameter Value: [Salesforce ID of a Query record]
Retrieves the SOQL query stored in the specified Salesforce record, executes the SOQL query and makes the SOQL query results available through a dataset as seen on the Template Builder window.
May optionally include filter criteria.
You may include up to 50 QueryID values in a Conga Composer URL, thus making 50 queries accessible in a single merge operation. Conga Composer will retrieve a query that contains a maximum of 2,500 rows.
Two Queries: &QueryId=[contacts]a00143532453dg32,[cases]a00143532453dg32
Note on Query Aliases:
An optional query alias may precede the query ID:
- Enclose the alias in square brackets
- Minimum 2 characters, maximum 20
- Alphanumeric characters only
- Reserved sheet names may not be used (Master, Org, etc.)
- The alias must be unique within the button URL
Query With Alias: &QueryId=[Contacts]a00143532453dg3
Queries with Two Aliases: &QueryId=[Accounts]a00143532453dg32,[Cases]a0043532453dgF2