You can set up an email alert to subscribers when an Org's daily Workflow is nearing its limit set by the administrator. The administrator can set an email alert based upon a percentage of their Workflow Usage status. The Workflow Dashboard now contains two new fields for alerts: Alert Percent and Email Alert To
- Alert Percent - Can be set to 1 to 100 percent once the user's workflow usage per 24 hours reaches its threshold an email alerting the user triggers.
- Email Alert To - Email address for the user to be alerted once Alert Percent threshold is reached.
To set up Workflow usage limit email alerts:
- Navigate to the Conga Workflow Dashboard tab in Salesforce.
- In the Alert Percent field enter or select the percentage of Workflows out of the daily maximum allotment for your org when an Alert email is triggered.
- In the Email Alert To field enter the email who the alert is sent to.
- Click Save Workflow Usage Alert to save your settings.
The email alert is only sent once per 24 hours when the threshold is reached.
To remove the Workflow usage alert, simply remove the email address from the Email Alert To field and click Save.