After installing the Conga Batch package, you will see the following components in your Salesforce Org:
- Conga Batches: A custom object from which batch processes are launched or scheduled. The Conga Formula Builder is accessed from a Conga Batch custom object record. Conga Batches is also a custom tab.
- Batch Dashboard: A custom tab to monitor batches and view errors for any records that failed to process.
- Formula Builder: A custom button on the Conga Batch record used to convert a Conga Composer button or link to a Conga Batch formula field.
- Conga Batch Setup: A custom tab to administer Conga Batch, including enable automatic scheduling of Conga Batch, restrict API requests by setting an API floor, and integrate with Google Drive.
- Scheduled Batch History: A custom object (child of the Conga Batch custom object) that displays schedule details for any Conga Batch records that run on a scheduled basis.
- About Conga Batch: A custom tab describing Conga Batch capabilities and how to begin the configuration process.
- Various fields, buttons, and Visualforce pages