To save a consolidated PDF output to a Content Library using Conductor 8, follow the steps below:
- Add DefaultPDF=1 to the Conductor Formula field.
- Add QMode=1 to the Conductor formula field, NOT QMode=Content (QMode=1 normally translates to a downloaded output, but is required to save a consolidated output to Content).
- On the Conductor record, add a Content Workspace ID.
- Also on the Conductor record, check Consolidated PDF Output File.
By default this field is not on the Conductor record. To add it, click Edit layout and drag the field onto the Page Layout under the Schedule section.
- Lastly, to save a consolidated PDF output to a Content Library, Conductor must be scheduled.